Special Living History Events
The company has provided accurate historical feasts and banquets for museum openings and special occasions.
- Buffet for 100 for the opening of the herb garden at Ford Green Hall in Stoke on Trent.
- 36 dish feast for 100 in Wells Cathedral as part of the 400th anniversary celebrations of the town'’ charter, organised by Wells Museum.
- Fund Raising events at Hall Place Bexley Heath for the Bexley Heritage Trust for the past 5 years including a Banquet for the London Mayors in 2006.
- 400th anniversary of the building of Charlton House for the Borough of Greenwich.
- Staff Christmas feast for the Geffrye Museum London
We provide living history and other displays for museums and heritage organizations as diverse as English Heritage, The National Trust, The Worker Education Association, The Red Lodge Museum Bristol, Bexley Heritage Trust and Melton Mowbray Food Festival.